Lyme Bay provides a variety of types of fishing. Trips run all year round and you can catch a wide variety of species.
- Inshore Reef/Bank: Targeting Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Cod, Conger Eel, Gurnard, Plaice, Pollock, Rays, Smoothound, Whiting, Wrasse and many more.
- Wrecking: Targeting Bass, Bream, Cod, Conger Eel, Gurnard, Pollock and Wrasse Although we usually focus on Bass, Cod or Pollock.
- Offshore Reef/Bank: Targeting Bream, Bull Huss, Conger, Rays, Spurdog and Tope.
- Shambles Bank Trips: Targeting Brill, Turbot and Big Plaice.
All prices below are for deep sea fishing, leaving from The Cobb Lyme Regis.
We take bookings for individuals looking for a day’s fishing. These prices (per person) do not include rod hire.
- 4 hours Inshore Reef/Bank – £30
- 6 hours Inshore Reef/Bank – £40
- 8 hours Inshore Reef/Bank – £50
- 8-9 hours Wrecking or Offshore Reef/Bank – £60
- 9-10 hours Shambles Bank trip – £65
- 9-10 hours Offshore Wrecking – £70
Whole Boat Charters
These prices are for the hire of the boat for up to 10 persons and do not include the hire of Rods, tackle and bait.
- 4 hour Inshore Reef/Bank – £250.00
- 6 hour Inshore Reef/Bank – £340.00
- 8 hour Inshore Reef/Bank – £400.00
- 8-9 hour Wrecking or Offshore Reef/Bank – £480.00
- 9-10 hour Shambles Bank trip – £520.00
- 9-10 hour Offshore Wrecking – £560.00
Rod hire is available (per person) at the following rates. This is all good quality equipment supplied by The Tackle Box at Lyme Regis to give you the best chance of landing that fish of a lifetime. We can only offer Rod hire for the trips listed below.
- 4, 6 and 8 hour Inshore Reef/Bank – £5
- 8 – 9 hour Wrecking – £10
Shorter trips from 1 to 3 hours are available these involve Mackerel fishing with hand lines, or scenic cruises along the spectacular Jurassic coast to watch the coastal wildlife. You may even be lucky enough to encounter dolphins or other marine wildlife.
Hourly Boat Rate
You can hire the boat for £75.00 per hour.
If we are not available on the date you require for a “shorter trip” then you can contact Nick the owner of Kraken who we can be certain will cater for all your needs.
Gift vouchers for any trip are available on request. Please call us or email us via the contact form for more information.