We are fishing all the Lyme Regis Sea Angling Club competitions and open competitions. If you are interested in fishing these then you need to book early. We also have a waiting list for spare spaces when they come up.
Alice Rose and Pegasus have fished all LRSAC competitions and open competitions in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Paul Blake with a nice competition Lyme Bay plaice.
- 2015 LRSAC Skippers Shield
- November 2015 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Best specimen (lure only)
- August 2015 1st and 3rd Place LRSAC open bream festival
- August 2015 1st, 2nd and 3rd place LRSAC Number of species
- July 2015 2nd, 3rd and best round fish day 1&2, overall 2nd, 3rd and best Bream in Jurassic open at west bay
- July 2015 1st and 3rd plaice in LRSAC best Cod
- June 2015 3rd overall and best Plaice in Five Go Fishing In Dorset open comp
- June 2015 Best flatfish west bay open comp
- May 20151st, 2nd and 3rd Place LRSAC best pair of Plaice
- April 2015 1st and 2nd Place LRSAC Number of species
- March 2015 – 1st and 2nd place in the LRSAC Best Pollack competition
- 2014 LRSAC Skippers Shield
- October 2014 – 3rd place in the LRSAC Best Bass competition
- September 2014 – 2nd and 3rd place in the LRSAC number of species competition
- September 2014 – 3rd overall place and Best Flatfish in the West Bay open competition
- July 2014 – 1st and 2nd Place in LRSAC Best Cod competition
- July 2014 – Overall winner, Day 1 winner and various other prizes in Jurassic open at West Bay
- June 2014 – Best Bream, 2nd and 3rd Skippers Prize, 5th place angler prize in ‘Five Go Fishing’ open boat competition
- June 2014 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd in LRSAC Best pair of Plaice competition
- March 2014 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd in LRSAC Best Pollack competition
- March 2014 – 2nd and 3rd in LRSAC Best Whiting competition
Lewis Hodder – winner of the 2013 Skippers Shield
- 2013 LRSAC Skippers Shield (Lewis).
- October 2013 – 2nd place in LRSAC Best Bass competition
- September 2013 – 2nd and 4th place in LRSAC Bream Festival
- September 2012 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and Top Skipper in Black Bream Festival
- September 2012 – Overall winner, best two specimens, best bream and best flatfish in the West Bay open
- June 2012 – 1st Place Number of Species LRSAC competition
- May 2012 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd places in LRSAC Number of Species competition
- April 2012 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th in the LRSAC Pollack Competition.
- March 2012 – 1st place in the LRSAC Best Whiting Competition
Keith with a nice Lyme Bay reef cod.